Pinterest Roundup – Avocadoes

30 July 2011
by

Avocados are far and away my favorite fruit/vegetable. I love them on chips, in sandwiches, in salads, on pizza and more. No, they’re not the lowest fat fruit, but they have tons of healthy stuff that is great for your skin and hair! Looking around on pinterest, I’ve found some wonderful avocado-related things I wanted to share (along with one of my favorite avocado recipes posted here):

Avocado

There were some recipes that I would never have thought of myself, but seem like they have to be delicious:

avocado fries
Avocado Fries
{Recipe Here}

Avocado Egg Cheese Sandwich
Avocado and Egg Sandwich – with Tilamook cheese!
{Recipe Here}

Avocado Salad Bowls
Avocado Salad
{Recipe Here}

Some of the more interesting recipes included:

Avocado Coconut Icecream
Avocado Icecream
{Recipe Here}

Avocado Hummus
Avocado Hummus
{Recipe Here}

There were also some adorable avocado products:

Avocado Earrings
Avocado Earrings
{Etsy Listing Here}

Felt Avocado Play Food
Felt Avocado
{Etsy Listing Here}

And people who obviously love avocado much more than I do:

Avocado Tattoo
Avocado Tattoo
{Source Here}

I’m saving one of my very favorite avocado recipes (also found on pinterest!) For a recipe post on Monday – so come back and check it out!

Do you love avocadoes? Does avocado icecream sound fantastic or just weird? Do you know anyone who would get an avocado tattoo?

I’m sharing this at some of these places.

1. 6 August 2011 2:05 PM

I have so got to try avacodo ice cream!

2. 4 August 2011 9:29 PM

I LOVE avocados! Thanks for all the ideas! Would love for you to share this at my party as well HERE if you have time! Have a great Friday!!

3. 4 August 2011 8:55 AM

I love avocados! Can’t wait try the avocado salad recipe.
    Thanks for the link!
    The felt avocado is adorable. :-)

Kimberly

4. 3 August 2011 8:14 PM

I will eat pretty much anything with avacados, but I’m not sure about avacado ice cream. Thanks for the recipes….I am excited to try them! Lisa~

5. 2 August 2011 3:14 AM

I love avocados too, thanks so much for the shout out for my avocado hummus! :) Those avocado earrings are adorable.

6. 1 August 2011 7:15 PM

Okay I thought I loved avocados, but avocado tattoos?? REALLY?!! haha tooo funny! GREAT post! Loving it! I’m your newest follower from the “Made with Love” blog hope. Hope you can stop by sometime!

7. 31 July 2011 8:57 PM

I love avocados. When my babies were little I made them mushed banana and avocados. It was a baby food recipe loved by all.

I would love for you to share a link to this on my mommy solution meme.

8. 31 July 2011 7:37 PM

Wow, thank you, my 7yr old loves avacado in her sandwiches. I made a spread using tofu and ground flax or sesame mixed in and she still ate it. Can’t wait to try these recipes. Thanks for sharing, Lisa